Monday, May 17, 2010

WIN FREE CROCS

There is still time to enter to win FREE CROCS if you rush over to SLICE OF HEAVEN!

To be honest I have not kept up with all the style changes in CROCS' ladies shoe. There is so much more there than clogs! There are pretty flats, slides sandals and I'm about to bust a gasket over the ankle strap wedges in lime green and hot pink. How cool those colors will be for summer and they will match my brand new purse!

I was literally amazed when I saw CROCS with high heels! The style they call Crema is to die for! When you visit CROCSbe sure to check out that style as well as Cyprus and Cesci to see what they've got going on over there! Crocs are not just for working...I would not be surprised to see Crema on some of the dancers on "Dancing with the Stars". They have that elegant, yet super sexy look about them.

The contest deadline is May 30Th, 2010 and with each tick of the clock we're getting close to the last day to enter to win free crocs in this free shoes giveaway so don't drag your feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment