Saturday, September 10, 2011

Free Baby Bib Pattern

Go HERE
to find a FREE baby bib pattern with easy instructions are easy enough even for a beginner (or sewing dummy such as myself) to follow.

If you make baby quilts or clothes, you probably have fabric scraps large enough to make boutique baby bibs that are cute as pie and would make a great gift for a baby shower or if your own baby's bibs are stained and worn out; make some for your own baby!

You can choose the fabrics to match your baby girl or boy's outfits or just mix and match fabrics in your stash to create one-of-a-kind bibs the likes of which have never been seen before! Well, at least until baby splatters them with dinner.

I think I'll try out the free baby bib pattern to make a baby girl's bib out of a yard of chenille that I had left from a baby blanket that I made last fall. I'm going to use fabric from a blouse that was ruined with ballpoint pen ink for my backing.

If anybody knows a surefire way to remove an inkstain, please leave a comment before tomorrow afternoon when I plan to upcycle my ruined blouse into (practically) free baby stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment